Your first visit to our office involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You will find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
You can save some time by printing and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals and our community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and complete these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Map and Directions
- 1226 North Shartel Avenue, Suite 200 & 300, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- We are in the Healthy Heartbeat Building (3-story red brick).
- Entrance to our parking lot is via Classen Drive. Please park on the EAST side of the building.
- Please do not park on Shartel Avenue.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment.
We look forward to your first visit.